A deep and joyful journey through the tails of your body
Berlin-based Marlene Schmitt is an internationally trained yoga teacher with over two decades of bodywork experience. It is her vision to share yoga in an undogmatic and open way accessible to all.
In 2017 she co-founded Yoga on the Move, a yoga collective offering yoga studio classes, pop-up events, online courses, and trainings.
For Marlene, sharing yoga means creating a space where everyone is allowed to simply BE, in the here and now, connected to body and mind through breath. With her powerful and creative Vinyasa sequences, she allies us to dive into deeper levels of consciousness, strengthening our body-mind connection and growing beyond habitual thought patterns and beliefs.
After guiding many retreats across Europe she is really excited to share her experience with you and guide you in your personal journal.
What you will take home?
- Feeling great in your body and mind
- Deep inner connection, calmness and clarity
- Countless, unforgettable memories
- New friends in Greece and across the world
- Self-care tools to implement in day-to-day life
- The fundamentals of the yoga philosophy
- A deeper connection with your body. We will work on your body awareness throughout these six days to improve your balance and your pain management
- A clearer vision of your strengths and limitations. You will have a direction to help you keep a healthy body and spine
- Specific variations and modifications for your yoga practice