Surrender is bringing awareness, awakening, inspiration and ultimately love.
Lisa Donnadieu, is a certified yoga teacher trained in New York. She has been practicing yoga for over ten years all over the world, including in India where she goes to deepen her practice.
Lisa teaches yoga full time in Paris and has hosted more than twenty workshops and retreats in France and Morocco. Her classes are inspired by a ballet dancing background and her current studies at the Chinese school of performing arts (contortion & balancing).
She believes in the power of hands-on-adjustments and offers a lot of assists.
About the teacher
'Passionate, dedicated and attentive to her students, Lisa is an excellent yoga teacher. Alternating between softness and dynamism, her classes are a real source of peace. Concerned about the well-being and progress of her students, Lisa adapts her lessons to their needs and desires, constantly offering new tailored practices. After a yoga class with Lisa, you can't help but be won over!'
What you will take home?
- You will go home feeling revitalized and grounded with a few tools to help you create a balanced yogic routine. As BKS Iyengar said "Know your capacities and continually improve upon them".
- Comprehension of the asanas. You will be able to practice yoga by yourself with the right alignments to get the most out of each posture
- Different pranayama (breathing techniques) to strengthen the connection between your body and mind.
- Different kriyas to cleanse and purify your body
- The fundamentals of the yoga philosophy
- A deeper connection with your body. We will work on your body awareness throughout these six days to improve your balance and your pain management
- A clearer vision of your strengths and limitations. You will have a direction to help you keep a healthy body and spine
- Specific variations and modifications for your yoga practice